Errors in rebuilding the Pynq base pipeline
When I was trying to rebuild the pipeline I came across a lot of errors. And I solved them in small steps .
The first error was while redevloping the IPs from the pynq/board/ip/hls.
In the lab2 the bat file was used to redevelop but that did not work for my system. So after doing research and trying other ways to redevelop as i tried with the help of vivado hls, vitis hls and other ways to run tcl files but later I found that I need Xilinx Vitis 2020.1, not 2020.2. Based on the refrence of form.
After reinstalling the softwares I Still got this error. as shiown in the image bellow.
after that from this error I though it would be easy if I can comment out the testing phase of the tcl file so it will built the IP but want test it. and on trying that it seemed to work but then the IPs were not built.
So, later on I found that their is a patch needed to be used to solve the issue from the link.
So After aplying the patch I was still having the error. So I went to the pynq support and rise the query.
So, now I tried to change the pynq file version to pynq v2.6. and run the tcl fil again and this time I was succesful and after that I was able to rebuilt the base pipeline.

No comments:
Post a Comment